We strive to have 100% parent involvement with this amazing school and want you all to be informed as our busy lives require us to prioritize what we can and cannot attend.
There are a LOT of ways to help serve at our school. Anytime, anywhere we can use some help! Please reach out to Brittnie Harris (the PTP Chair) if you’d like to be placed on any of the event committees or to volunteer to serve at any of our events.
Our next PTP Meeting will be Tuesday September 11th at 2PM at the school. Remember, attending meetings counts toward your 10 hours of volunteer time!
For the 2018-2019 school year, all families are required to volunteer 10 hours per semester. Hours are recorded and maintained by a grade representative. Representatives are also tasked with contacting families to fill volunteer needs at various events. You can contact your rep to report hours or inquire about volunteer opportunities.
- PreSchool/PreK - Rachel Garneau (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Kindergarten/1st Grade - Nadia Kudo (email@example.com)
- 2nd Grade - Megan Kardatzke (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 3rd Grade - Cherise Behrens (email@example.com)
- 4th/5th Grade - Bianca Larson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 6th/7th Grade - Erica Kimberlin (email@example.com)
If you are interested in signing up for a volunteer opportunity, we have a SignUp Genius page available for many of our volunteer spots.
Looking for a way to help raise funds for KingsWay Christian Academy? Take a look at our Fundraising page here!